Baptism, or proclaiming your acceptance of Jesus and expressing your connection outwardly so others can see, can be one of the greatest, if not the greatest, experience you’ll have this side of Heaven. For some, it’s a celebration of a new life. For others, it’s a funeral for the old person they used to be. At any rate, it’s an experience worth sharing with others. In fact the whole idea of baptism is making a public expression of your faith to others, so baptism is sharing with others. Here’s another opportunity for you. Our #BeTheSohrs topic this week, is “Tell us about a (your) baptism experience.”
Here are a few ways to get you started sharing:
- Tell us about your baptism experience.
- Where did you get baptized?
- Explain a time when you witnessed a friend or family member being baptized.
- How old were you when you were baptized?
- How did you make the decision to get baptized?
- How did it make you feel when a friend or family member was baptized?
- Have you been baptized more than once?
The time is now, let’s do what we, Christians, do best–#BeTheSohrs!