We’re approaching Halloween; how do you feel about that? This holiday has been controversial for Christians for quite some time now. Halloween, if you do your homework, has its roots in both Christianity and the ancient festival of Samhain. Nonetheless, most do view it as not having any Christian roots; what do you think? Share your thoughts and plans with us.
- Share a picture of your carved pumpkin.
- What are some Christian alternatives to Halloween?
- Show us a picture of you carving a pumpkin.
- Show us your Halloween decorations.
- What treats do you make for Halloween?
- What does your church do for Halloween?
- Share your trunk or treat ideas.
Now is a great time for you to show your world what Christians do! Let’s do it together, BeTheSohrs!