The most meaningful part of any good relationship is the interactions you have with this special person. Maybe they bought you a cup of coffee out of the blue. Maybe they took you out to lunch. Depending on how close the relationship is, maybe they did something very small, but inside it was the largest gift you could have received. At any rate, moments like this are precious. But did you know God does these things for us everyday? Today’s #BeTheSohrs topic is “Where did you see God at work in your life today?”
Here are a few questions to help you think and share:
- How did God show up for you today?
- Describe how you saw God at work in a friend’s life today?
- How did God play a part in your life today?
- In what ways has God impacted your life today?
- What area of your life did God work in today?
- Give an example of how God impacted your life today?
- Express how excited you were when you saw how God was at work in your life today?
- Give an example of when you saw God impact someone else’s life today?
You’ll never know how important it is for you to share your thoughts and experiences with others. Our world is waiting on usto show them what we, Christians, do! Let’s do it together; #BeTheSohrs!